OMS IQ Pack or not

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you like OMS thats cool in my book, I'd dive with ya in your OMS getup, just don't ask me if I like it :)

FIXXERVI6:
Ditch the plastic, quick releases, cut back on the padding and I wouldn't hold such a low opinion of OMS.
They make that model , too. It sounds like you bought the wrong product for you. Just because you bought a type of product that you don't like, it doesn't follow that everything they make is junk.

Well I don't care for the wings either but thats another thread.

I do like their plates over the Dive Rite plates

Ok so I'll change my original comment, not all OMS is junk but they sure crank out a lot of junk, if you decided to go OMS be sure to avoid their plastic rigs.

Better?

I started out with a Hogarthian rig based primarily on what I had read here. With my unique body shape, I found the hog rig to be a bit uncomfortable. I then purchased the OMS Comfort Harness, which I did find to be much more "comfortable". I have no complaints with the OMS harness and am very happy with my purchase. I am switching back to a Hog harness for DIR-F and will post if my comfort problem with this rig was due to not being properly adjusted. Whatever you purchase, pick up a crotch strap made of softer webbing.

Back
Top Bottom