PEE valve dress routine?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haha, just wait till you have to go in there and ask a cute lil redhead where the male incontinent supplies are, and then have to figure out a way to explain why your "hobby" requires you to have such items, and just when you find a way to get past that hurdle - she asks what size you would like.

On line retail - best thing since sliced bread.

Kenny

Yeah I had that experience when I bought the test batch. She asked "what size" and I *had* to explain why I needed them, and why I didn't know what size. She said she also gets a lot of pilots buying them for the same reason.

Did you also have to explain shrinkage to her?

You know... After trying on a few of those torture devices, I don't think shrinkage matters. By the time it's all said and done, you're little fella is already trying to retreat.

Just be sure to keep a "spare" XL handy in case your buddy asks to borrow one.

Just be sure to keep a "spare" XL handy in case your buddy asks to borrow one.
Yes...if you ask to borrow one from me I'll hand you one of the 44mm's rochester sent me...and of course apologize and complain how they are still kinda short and tight for me but are the largest I can find.

Haha, just wait till you have to go in there and ask a cute lil redhead where the male incontinent supplies are, and then have to figure out a way to explain why your "hobby" requires you to have such items, and just when you find a way to get past that hurdle - she asks what size you would like.

On line retail - best thing since sliced bread.
I got a really cute brunette once who while really cute was dumb as a box of rocks and handed me a foley catheter instead. Owww. I had to explain a lot more clearly what a condom catheter was adn she decided they did not have any of those. I ordered a big box of them from rochester that same afternoon to avoid similar encounters.

---

You really do want to get the Rochester trial kit. 28mm freedom caths seem to be sold everywhere but they seem to fit no one real well and the narrow adhesive strip is not ideal for diving. Divers warn you against getting one that is too large, but the truth is that getting one that is too small is worse as they won't stay put. A properly sized Rochester wide band properly applied is about as reliable as it gets.

I second, third or whatever for Rochester wide bands. Here is the company I get mine from. They may be cheaper elsewhere, but this is ok for me. They seem to have all sizes and I receive mine in about 2 days from placing my order. These don't seem to take skin with them. :eyebrow: :no: :rofl3:

The WideBand Self-adhering Catheter RMC36101

Yup I own an $8 dollar version and do not use it. The Oxycheq unit is much much better.
I've seen several places that are $15. Sorry no links. The deco stop is a good place to search for those.

I good place for quick disconnects is US Plastics. They have regular QD'S and Extra Flow for 1/4 ID lines. If you happen to have a 3/8 ID line you can get high flow QD's.

For Rochester Wide bands you will have a hard time beating Light House for the Blind. I have the added bonus of just being able to pick them up from there, but shipping is cheap...

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom