peeing in suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps one reason I don't dive with buddies very often is because I don't lie about peeing in my wetsuit! I'm guilty as charged!

drbill:
Perhaps one reason I don't dive with buddies very often is because I don't lie about peeing in my wetsuit! I'm guilty as charged!

Not me Bill. Sorry. I would explode before I would do that. And you know I am very open about everything. :D

I was once told there were three types of divers!!!
1. Those who Pee in their wetsuit
2. Those who don't Pee in their wetsuit
3. Those who LIE about not peeing in their wetsuit.

:D Which one are you :06:

Chad_Ordelheide:
I was once told there were three types of divers!!!
1. Those who Pee in their wetsuit
2. Those who don't Pee in their wetsuit
3. Those who LIE about not peeing in their wetsuit.

:D Which one are you :06:

I am #2. LOL #2. I don't lie about anything. Ask some of the mods. I use to be one. I am honest to a fault. Now I will rip that wetsuit off pretty darn quick once I get to the surface.

Well so far im not a liar LOL My son wizzed in his suit and I listened to the discription he gave about how he could feel it rising up by his chest and neck and thats all I needed to hear.
I make sure I empty my bladder before I suit up and hit the water. Been in 1 1/2hrs and by the time I get out im ready to empty again.

No wizzing in my suit or rentals here. I am sure the day will come but not as long as I can help it!!! or should I say stand it

I'm so comfortable peeing in my wetsuit I just hope I don't forget myself when I'm not in it and piss in my street clothes in public!!!

The euphemisms in this thread are killing me!

I haven't done it to my wetsuit yet. The last time I had to was just as I was as I hit a thermocline on the surface on my way out. I managed to make it to shore, get my wetsuit halfway off and aim towards the bush before I exploded. I probably stripped the leaves off a few plants that time.

I worked in a diveshop for eight years. I washed a LOT of rental suits and believe me, it does not rinse out underwater! I made over 800 dives in wetsuits and salt water was the only thing that touched my skin.

I'm impressed with the people who don't pee in their suits - I reckon i let 'er rip on about 66% of my dives :D How in the world do you do it???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom