Plastic waist buckle for your hog rig?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thread a keeper on first, the two outside bars in and the center bar out. Thread the trap from the outside to the inside through the slot closest to the buckle, then send it inside to outside through the slot that is farthest away from the buckle. Finish by threading the strap through the two outside slots of the keeper so that it lays flat on the inside of the strap.

If the buckle on the far right is like the trident ones, there's a third slot at the opposite end of the buckle from the two that are visible in the photo. Too bad I don't have a camera, but I'll try to explain how I thread it. If you hold it horizontally so that the tongue is on the top and would open from the left to the right (like the other end of the belt would be fed in from the right), then you do this:

Thread the belt up through the left slot, down through the next, and under the buckle around and over the right edge, down through the far right slot, so the end of the belt is trapped between the bottom of the buckle and the belt.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom