Please recommend a reg..?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello guys, some of you are gonna shiver at these questions, but I'm at the point where I need to get my act together.

I come from a freediving background, and am now in the position where I'm spending almost every day either freediving or scuba diving with HD video gear. I currently have a beat up old Cressi 1st & 2nd stage with no octo.

I need to get myself sorted out as far as safety goes, and want to purchase a solid and safe reg that'll take fairly heavy daily use in sometimes remote areas such as Mozambique.

I like the Poseidons but am totally in the dark as to what are currently good, solid and dare I say "good value for money"...

Many thanks...

Graeme,

I concur with Nemrod on this. The Titan LX is the best bang for the buck. As an Aqua Lung rep i'm a bit biased, however my own family dive these regulators. It's hard to beat. If you want any other questions answered about other models, be it Aqua Lung or Apeks, I'd be happy to assist.

Dan

I used to dive Scubapro regs for years and was very pleased with their performance and availability of spares and servicing. My daughter just got an Apeks XTX50 and I tried it out a few weeks ago.......wow!!. Santa is going to be delivering a late present of an XTX200.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom