Quick Change Neck Seal System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for your help! I played around with it last night and I think I will be able to do this now after reading your post.

Got it installed and used it this weekend. No leaks, looks good in the suit. The dry adhesive tape made it much easier than glue. Only issue with the fusion is a little loss of mobility going across the chest. But I can still reach my shoulder dump on the fusion, so I guess I can live with it.

Any word on when the silicone neck seals are coming in?

Got it installed and used it this weekend. No leaks, looks good in the suit. The dry adhesive tape made it much easier than glue. Only issue with the fusion is a little loss of mobility going across the chest. But I can still reach my shoulder dump on the fusion, so I guess I can live with it.

Any word on when the silicone neck seals are coming in?

Hopefully within the next couple of weeks :wink:

Glad it worked for you....I was just guessing and hoping it would work :idk:

Just joking....The ring will loosen up a bit and you won't even notice it after a few dives.

Great job on the install!!!!

BTW, the dry adhesive tape made installing a snap.

Thanks for letting us know :wink:

After more playing with the tape, we have found out you can use it on ANY suit material :D

Just put a couple layers of Seal Cement down where the tape will adhere. Let it cure, then attach the tape to the cement. Holds like a champ...even on Neoprene!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom