Rebreather Diving in Dahab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey don't worry, it's an open forum..

:inquisition:

Contact info I mentioned below (thanks Scuba Sheep) :)

www.rebreathercentre.com

Look no bubbles :cool2:

shapeimage_2.png

Last edited:
Dahab Tec Divers by the look of things are no longer trading, there has been no action at their premises for the last several months....

As for the Rebreather guy in Dahab his contact details are:
rebreathercentre (dot) com his name is Mercy Hehuat, very very nice Dutch guy. He works through Dahab Divers who also has just joined partnership with 'Deep Pressure Point' and I believe they have a few rebreathers...

Yes you are able to get sofnalime, but don't know how much etc...I know that Reef2000 dive centre have some as they have recently had a guest using his rebreather

Hope this helps :D

Hi Andrew,

here some reliable info : at dahab divers you can get your
tanks, gas, sofnolime and a rebreather guide, so you actually
dive rebreather profiles to get the max out of your dives.

I send you a PM so you can contact me off list if you have
any questions.

see you soon : )

Mercy

That's the Man "Mr Rebreather" :D

Dahab Tec Divers by the look of things are no longer trading, there has been no action at their premises for the last several months....

As for the Rebreather guy in Dahab his contact details are:
rebreathercentre (dot) com his name is Mercy Hehuat, very very nice Dutch guy. He works through Dahab Divers who also has just joined partnership with 'Deep Pressure Point' and I believe they have a few rebreathers...
For some particular reasons, Dahab Tec Divers might not be trading. However, Mohamed Abdel Lateef (the owner) is still working in both Dahab and Sharm.

Regarding Dahab Divers, it's true that they have some tech operators working through them lately.

thanks scuba sheep for you reply but i just would like to inform you that Dahab Tec Divers is operating and if you will need any help any day just contact me. From time to time I'm just not in Dahab all of the time as i'm running courses in Sharm as well. if you need any help from Dahab Divers just ask me as long as the owner of that diving center still my best friend witch we grow up together. I'm still not convinced with the CCR issue but I'm friendly with who use it. and it's easy to support with every thing but i will be very busy the next one and half month teaching out of Dahab. scuba sheep i would like to have a chat with you if you don't mind call me the phone number in the top is right waiting for you call
thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom