Rebreather Diving in Dahab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks scuba sheep for you reply but i just would like to inform you that Dahab Tec Divers is operating and if you will need any help any day just contact me. From time to time I'm just not in Dahab all of the time as i'm running courses in Sharm as well. if you need any help from Dahab Divers just ask me as long as the owner of that diving center still my best friend witch we grow up together. I'm still not convinced with the CCR issue but I'm friendly with who use it. and it's easy to support with every thing but i will be very busy the next one and half month teaching out of Dahab. scuba sheep i would like to have a chat with you if you don't mind call me the phone number in the top is right waiting for you call
thanks

It's good to see all these member on the forum. More knowledge for all..

Regarding Dahab Divers, it's true that they have some tech operators working through them lately.

Some Tech divers.... Tom Steiner is I believe moving in (in fact I think moved in).
He is quite a tech diver by all accounts..:D
They (Dahab Divers) are expanding quit a lot the new setup looks really good.

Hey it's all good for Dahab and divers IMHO, the more professionally run outfits the better for fun safe diving.
:ppd:

It's good to see all these member on the forum. More knowledge for all..

Some Tech divers.... Tom Steiner is I believe moving in (in fact I think moved in).
He is quite a tech diver by all accounts..:D
They (Dahab Divers) are expanding quit a lot the new setup looks really good.

Hey it's all good for Dahab and divers IMHO, the more professionally run outfits the better for fun safe diving.
:ppd:
I agree, the more the merrier!

I said some tech operators not some tech divers. Other operators are using their facility from time to time.

Yes Tom has completely moved, only one week before Brigitte's accident.

And yes, they're expanding. Their hotel expansion plan includes a swimming pool and more rooms.

Nice pic BTW :D

I agree, the more the merrier!

I said some tech operators not some tech divers. Other operators are using their facility from time to time.

Ahh understood. Cool. I like the Affro Scuba guy :D

:sharkattack:

Their hotel expansion plan includes a swimming pool and more rooms.

Speaking to Mac' the pool in between the Palm trees sounds really nice, can't wait to try it out
Hope it has a deep end like the Reef 2000 pool

:pooldive:

Last edited:
Thanks for the information. I'll send off some emails.

hello all :wink: i think that Dahab Divers are the best and its run by the best & they have an amazing set up with an amazing staff the dive center is 100% technical and is run by Tom Steiner... they will have everything you need - this is his facebook page contact the guy he is cool and dive safe Tom Steiner | Facebook

i think that Dahab Divers are the best and its run by the best & they have an amazing set up with an amazing staff the dive center is 100% technical and is run by Tom Steiner... they will have everything you need
The best is a tricky word my dear. Could you tell us what makes Tom superior to the others?

Last edited:
Red Sea Shadow - i personally think that you have nothing better to do then sit here all day and pick on anybody that writes his personal opinion i say the best this is my opinion and believe me if any of us have ever heard of you then we would say you were the best but this is not the story here........... anyway this is my personal opinion and we are all here to say what we feel freely as long as it does not offend anyone......... Dahab Divers is a complete technical diving center and has the perfect set up, Tom and his staff are an amazing team and they all complete one another..... i know what you are aiming at and if its because the diving accident with Brigette believe me any normal human being would never blame the dive center for it...... an accident is an accident and unfortunately bad things happen but that doesnt change the way you look at a person........ your replies are always like you are trying to pick an arguement and to tell you the truth no one has to explain them selfs to you :wink: have a good day

Thanks for the information. I'll send off some emails.

Andrew, hope you have a great time. Dahab, if you haven't dived there before is fantastic.
I am hoping to do a Rebreather trial (or course) my next trip.
Looks like great fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom