Sadness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This kinda sucks.. 3 of my fav dive buddies lost loved ones in the past few days...

Chuck, Brian and Vickie (mom, grandma, and grandma)....

Much love and condolences go out to each of you from me and the whole family!

sucks don't it?

Condolences Chuck.
I lost my brother tragically in October. 4 days after my Mom nearly lost her life in a bad car accident, distraught with grief. Hang tough....

God Bless
Chris (RIverrat)

My condolences to all those who share in loss.

I will give you a lesson that my father gave to me one night. My grandfather had died and I was sad. My father took me outside and we looked up at the stars. My father told me that there was always the same amount of matter in the universe and that nothing is actually ever lost it only changes form. That when a new flower blooms or a baby is born it might be the tiny little atoms that were once granddaddy. It made me feel better and hopefully someone else can pass that along to wee ones to ease them someday.

I again wish you all good wishes. Celebrate the lifetime of good that each of these people acheived.

Chuck

Best wishes my man. I lost my mother two months ago tomorrow and am not sure that it has truly sunk in yet.

Our Mothers are in a better place, feeling no pain and likely basking in the love and thoughts that we as children have for them.

Jeff

Chuck,

sorry to hear this happened. We all knew it would come along eventually, but its always going to be a shock - at least she can join your father again now which is some small condolence

You are in all of our thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts & prayers have been with you since Jenny told me the news, Chuck. Know that your friends are here for you now.

Chuck, Vickie...

My thoughts and prayers are with you two, I know this has been a rough year and all for everyone but loosing a loved one during this our best time of year for family is hard, I know our family had a hard time this past weekend trying to deal with the loss.

My Grandmother reached a ripe ole age of 92, she was a fighter, but she knew it was time to go as she told my dad the night before that she was tired and wanted to see Jesse, her husband. Thats when we all knew.

My prayers to ya'll

Thank you all for the thoughts,condolences and prayers.
It certainly wasn't the holiday of dreams.
Mom's death was very unexpected. As some of you know I have now lost both parents within the last year and a half. Thankfully I have the wonderful friendships I have made here on Conch Divers.

Now let's go get wet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom