Sadness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

all of our simpathy and condolinces go our to you and your family....jim and anna

Chuck - I am so sorry to hear this. I'm glad that you have the support and love of so many. My thoughts and heart are with you.

Chuck,
So sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. Be assured we are here for you....
MAry

Chuck, Vicki & Brian......I'm so sorry for losses. Thoughts and prayers go out to each of you from my family to yours. And of course, I think that I can speak for all the SB family if there is anything that you need or that we can do for you all please let us know.

Wildbill:xmas3:

Losing a mom sucks. Mine was grumpy most of the time but it's been several years and I still miss her every day.

Very sorry to hear of this Chuck. Even more so when recalling the conversation you, Kathy and I had at Blue Grotto a while back.

Mark

We have lost many close friends to our family. Many were we considered family. I know what got me through everything was the crazy friends I had and the realization that all pain and irritations are gone for them now. They have no sorrow and would wish that of us. When I die, I want a celebration to be held, regardless of the reason behind my death. Free booze, lots of loud music, and as much happiness that I don't have to go back to WORK on Monday! We luv you guys, and I secod Chuck's suggestion,... LET'S GO DIVING!!!!

Chuck

Sincere condolences to you and yours.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom