Scuba Magazines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curt Bowen:
PM me your mailing address and I'll put you on the free copy list for the next issue.

Curt Bowen

I can give out a quota of 500 free promo copies for the next issue.

USA address only please

e-mail your address to advdvrmag@aol.com

Please include the text SCUBABOARD FREE COPY OFFER

Also please allow 3-4 months delivery.

Check out ADM On-Line at

www.advanceddivermagazine.com

Curt Bowen

Once the limit has been reached, the free offer will be discontinued

i think this is a really nice thing to do, curt. i love the mag & plan to subscribe by next issue!

Great...I am glad folks are thinking the same things about some of the Mags that I do...
Dive Training- some nice articles....
Scuba Diving---lots of adverts...some of the articles lack depth!
Undercurrent-- I just subscribed and recieved my first issue...so far I like it...but it is early.
Alert Diver- there are some nice articles in there.

ScubaBoard--I really like this place...great information, lots of information, all kinds of stuff here....reminds me of another great website for Saltwater Aquariums...www.reefcentral.com

Does anyone know of other webzines?

I took up Curt's generous offer...hopefully I will find another great place for information.

Asian diver is pretty good.

My favorite, I admit is Hawaii Skin Diver. Sometimes I recognize people.

Curt:

Why don't you just sell Online Subscriptions? I, and I suspect many others, just don't have enough space to store all the back issues. So, having the mag online would allow readers to have it and not have to store back issues.

I'm getting ready to cancel my subscription to Dive Training because they apparently won't go the online route.

Dive Training, Dive Training and Dive Training :)

Seems to be one of the few that actually has continuously useful information beyond resorts to goto or new gear to buy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom