SCUBA Podcasts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I'm new to scuba and new to the board.

Can anyone reccomend any good SCUBA podcasts- either audio or video? A quick look through iTunes shows most of the podcasts have been abandoned (no recent posts).

Thanks, and I look forward to visiting with all of you :)

I've been looking too, listened to the ones I found on i-tunes, some were good and some were ok. Great question, I hope we get some response, maybe scubaboard.com should have podcast!

I'd love it if I could get a hold of some scuba podcast. One more thing to distract me while at work. "I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work". The rest of the time is dreaming of my next dive and surfing SB.

I listen to Pod Diver and Scuba Radio
I find that Pod diver has more useful info, when they put out a show

Scuba Radio is entertaining, but seems to have a lot of fluff

I've got a few sample podcasts on my web site (see link in sig). They are of individual species filmed out here in Catalina waters. I'm assembling a series of them to represent all the major species in the SoCal region. I should be done by 2,058 AD.

I just posted an episode of my show for the USS Strength. I have another episode on the way for Hathaway Bridge Span 12 also located in Panama City.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom