ScubaDucks dive 11-20-2004 with Splashdown in Boynton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fingers crossed my ears will be unproblematic through the rest of this week and into the weekend! Looking forward to getting wet again after almost a month dry - this is getting as bad as the hurricane period when you couldnt get wet for love nor money. :wink:

Just one more reminder Pete - this trip is planned for this saturday, get those ducks lined up!! Krista and i are still on, i hear that Chuck and Becky probably wont be able to make it, not sure about any of the others though. So who is still in/up for this? I would like to have a couple of good dives with no ear problems, they feel better, but i'd like to be 100% on that, should know in a day or so. :wink:

So who is still going?? It looks like Pete + some ducks (if they didnt get confused about this or next weekend) with Krista and myself - all the others seem to have dropped out. Is anyone up for a shore dive in the afternoon and/or sunday somewhere along that coast too? I will post another thread regarding this. :wink:

Weather for Saturday:
.SATURDAY...WINDS EAST TO SOUTHEAST 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR
LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.
Although it has been easterlies all week, the wind should drop and waves going down with that. Looks promising! Temps in low 80's.

down4fun:
I'm really confused. Is there a dive planned for this weekend?
Lets say that there has been confusion regarding which weekend it is, the thread says 11/20, so i am going to be there that morning. I think the confusion is due to the kids asking for the saturday after thanksgiving for the dive - so personally i dont know if it is on this weekend or next, only that i am going to be there in 3 days time.

Can I be in the confused divers club too? Lynn doesn't have a booking yet from Pete for Saturday, I guess if you want to come diving on Sat, for now book independently with Lynn at 877-724-2342. I will try to find someone to take the deck so that I can show you guys the cool stuff. If you need to get ahold of me try my cell... 561 577-3326.

I know Pete is out doing his intro to cave dives with GDI today, so wont be around till later to sort out this timing confusion. I will try to get him cornered tonight and can let you know after that - if he doesnt get on here first of course :wink:

Whatever happens there are a couple of us planning on going, wont book for another day or so until Pete says yay or nay. Just keep your eye on this thread for another thrilling installment of "will we dive Splashdown this weekend?".

I just chatted with Pete, seems that he and another guy at least are going to be coming down, there might be some scuba ducks with them, but cant be sure just yet. Krista and i are in for sure, so that is at least 4 places, with down4fun that would make 5 - anyone else (who doesnt work at splashdown)? This saturday morning is a go, i am sure Pete will be in touch for a reservation really soon - see you all early saturday. :wink:

have fun ya'll...wish I could make it, but need to spend time with the Hermit Crab :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom