ScubaDucks dive 11-20-2004 with Splashdown in Boynton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, further discussion with Pete and other commitments have come up for him. So i am going to book today for two for tomorrow's (11/20) AM dive, the rest of you will have to book independently. This will be my first dive in about a month and i believe my ears are back in shape so i am going pretty much no matter who else comes along. I would say this might be more of a get together and dive than a discounted dive as previously promised, but no matter, book direct if you are coming though. See whoever tomorrow morning! :wink:

As Simon pointed out... I thought we were talking about the Friday after Thanksgiving... that's when the Ducks are coming to play. How I siezed upon this date is beyond me! :D I owe it all to cave diving I guess! :D Anyway, the wife is having "family" over so this Saturday becomes a mandoatory stay at home day. :( But you can bet I'll be "jonesing" for that dive as Simon's sig so aptly puts it.

All booked for two tomorrow, but wont be free if Pete does his dives next weekend as i am doing more intro to cave stuff - again :wink: Still an afternoon shore diving potential in LBTS north of Commercial too, with another on sunday afternoon in Pompano )12th St).

tried to call to make a res but got voice mail. Hopefully I get thru.

I realize you guys dont know me but it will be nice to meet some fellow divers.

down4fun:
tried to call to make a res but got voice mail. Hopefully I get thru.

I realize you guys dont know me but it will be nice to meet some fellow divers.
Dang, I must not be feeling well. I thought you wrote " I will be nice to fellow divers." LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom