ScubaDucks dive 11-20-2004 with Splashdown in Boynton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey! I had fun... I hope everyone else did too! Here's some particulars:
The trip was a little bit crazy. I probably should have stayed topside, but instead left poor Lynn and Guido holding the bag (with permission... Lynn rules!) and slipped into the briney deep along with Madeline, KBeck, Simbrooks and Down4fun. There were three or four strangers along for the ride, all of whom seemed to be pretty snappy divers. Anyway, the vis was kinda crappy fading in and out between 20-35', but the current was just right and there were tons of fish. Water temp was probably 78 degrees, I didn't look. We did Briney Breezes and then an exotic Scubakevdm custom blend of Castle/Gazebo/Lynn's. Cool things included five goldentail morays, lots of spotteds and a few greens too. There were hawksbill and green turtles, the pacific sailfin tangs, spadefish, tons of angelfish and some nice groupers. Everything was pretty relaxed down below. Thanks everyone for coming to visit!

Scubakevdm:
Hey! I had fun... I hope everyone else did too! Here's some particulars:
The trip was a little bit crazy. I probably should have stayed topside, but instead left poor Lynn and Guido holding the bag (with permission... Lynn rules!) and slipped into the briney deep along with Madeline, KBeck, Simbrooks and Down4fun. There were three or four strangers along for the ride, all of whom seemed to be pretty snappy divers. Anyway, the vis was kinda crappy fading in and out between 20-35', but the current was just right and there were tons of fish. Water temp was probably 78 degrees, I didn't look. We did Briney Breezes and then an exotic Scubakevdm custom blend of Castle/Gazebo/Lynn's. Cool things included five goldentail morays, lots of spotteds and a few greens too. There were hawksbill and green turtles, the pacific sailfin tangs, spadefish, tons of angelfish and some nice groupers. Everything was pretty relaxed down below. Thanks everyone for coming to visit!

The dives were great!! BIG THANKS to Kev for another great dive.

Yes, had a great time, weather great people fun, Keven great dive as always, never a bad dive with splashdown !!

I really regretted missing this dive....hopefully next time.

NetDoc:
I am sorry I had to miss it! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

OK, so you're telling us that the instructor missed a dive with his students??? What am I missing here kind sir???

Actually MB,

I had no students on that dive. We had discussed diving the Friday after T-Day and so far we are still on for that. I am not sure how I got this date going! :wink:

Pete... I think it started something like this:

ScubaDucks dive 11-20-2004 with Splashdown in Boynton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calling all kids (young and old) to do a post Turkey Dive. Let's fill the boat!

So far I have 6 Ducks... any others with kids want to come? Any without kids want to come?

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom