Scubapro reg schematic downloads!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jamiei once bubbled...
this is just rediculous... we should be able to buy anything we want for a product that we paid for.

Then you kill yourself by putting it back together incorrectly and your family sues SP for selling you the parts. Most people should NOT be inside life support equipment.

Phil

There is nothing - I repeat - nothing - complicated about a regulator.

Its just a set of seals, O-rings and piece parts.

You can "learn" and be "certified" to fix them in about TWO HOURS at any DEMA show, provided you're employed at a shop!

Now tell me, honestly - can you say that something which can be taught to you in two hours, with no prior qualifications needed, to a level of competency that you can be branded a "certified' repair technician and able to perform those repairs for others, for money, is "complicated"?

Be honest.

To all those who asked for the schematics, check you email or check for a PM from me.

As with many things these days, it amounts to a bit of CYA on their part and Profit motive. some where between the two is the truth...............Truth? you can't handle the Truth........:bonk:

Anybody have a set of diagrams and such for Tusa and Sherwood regs? e-me direct if you do, thanks.

thanks electriczombie
joens

Ok, I took the schematics off my site because I was really eating a lot of bandwidth with all the downloads. I know that at least 50 - 75 people downloaded them so, distrubute amongst yourselves until I can get my page up again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom