Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Am I the only one who finds the expedition pockets small when compared to apeks tech shorts or santi suits?

Don't get me wrong, they're not small by themselves but the little compartment for a slate/wetnotes is practically useless and I really struggle with stowing a dsmb/reel.

True. My biggest gripe though is no drainage from small compartment, making it really hard to dry before storage.

True. My biggest gripe though is no drainage from small compartment, making it really hard to dry before storage.
So no drainage hole at the bottom? That’s a bummer. Little mod I guess but it would be nice to come standard.

Am I the only one who finds the expedition pockets small when compared to apeks tech shorts or santi suits?

Don't get me wrong, they're not small by themselves but the little compartment for a slate/wetnotes is practically useless and I really struggle with stowing a dsmb/reel.
So there largest pocket is not as large as Santi’s?

So no drainage hole at the bottom? That’s a bummer. Little mod I guess but it would be nice to come standard.
It drains big compartment, but not the small one.
So there largest pocket is not as large as Santi’s?
Honestly, I don't think there is a big difference between Seaskin and Santi in pocket size.

I have used them and own one right now. They suck. They have an extra failure point that's useless.
?? I am not sure if I ever asked you if you owned one? I know a few others have.

Tbh, I don't think you have enough dives on one to really give an opinion... but that's just my opinion🙄🤷‍♂️

Another opinion you've build built on ignorance. I'm shocked.
There.. fixed it for you!

In all seriousness, it was just another dig.. relax. Stop and smell the roses.

Ignorance would be not knowing, but we all know without a shadow of a doubt it works, time and time again it's been proven. The fact that you deny that it works is in essence the definition of ignorance! How ironic.

Also, supply the serial number from your valve.. I'll bet it's an older model without the updated parts🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom