Sexual abuse while diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, that is why I don't want to make light of her situation, it was still clear he was taking advantage of her. Touching a woman's crotch, or anyone's really, is more blatant than touching a woman's breasts.
yep unless it was helping to put on a BP/W crotch strap, it's uncalled for

yep unless it was helping to put on a BP/W crotch strap, it's uncalled for
I’ve clipped my crotch strap thousands of times without ever giving myself a thrill. It shouldn’t be that tight, and, you don’t clip it for your students, you *might* put the clip in their hand so they quit flailing around.

Some men are just disgusting.

I’ve clipped my crotch strap thousands of times without ever giving myself a thrill. It shouldn’t be that tight, and, you don’t clip it for your students, you *might* put the clip in their hand so they quit flailing around.
Once I was putting mine on in the pool (testing gear) & the back strap went behind me floating in the water. My (male) friend was with me and found the strap to hand me. Nothing inappropriate there. Not an instruction environment, but still

Back
Top Bottom