sexy scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wapyaly once bubbled...

Dear Dribill

do you think there would be a market for see through wetsuits?! maybe those who are of the naturist persuation would be interested, failing that, why not just dive in the nude!

:wacko:

In 1993 or thereabouts, the dive shop I was DMing for in Texas, was approached to provided certification for a nudist group. The catch was that we, the staff and students would all be nude.

While this sounded intriguing and harmless for confined water, however, we had all seen what crappies, bass and catfish had done in the lakes when hot dog were brought on dives.

Once this information was presented to the group, they decided to wear suits.

Also, there was the distraction factor for the staff, myself included, as a couple of the women were awesome. Even confined water was done wearing suits as once our spouses found out, rules were laid down.

While this sounded intriguing and harmless for confined water,

This is hilarious. Would hav epaid t see their faces :) I like the idea of a semi transparent wetsuit. See thriugh except on strategic places. Leaving it to the imagination is even better, :)

Back
Top Bottom