sexy scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have Akona bags and I love them.... only complaint is we don't have wheels which can make travelling a lot easier. Also highly recommend having a generic net bag. Net bags are the best for dunk tanks.

I, too, was intentionally misled by wapyaly's post. Shameless! I thought such deception was limited in practice to the USA. I expected something about new wetsuits that were transparent and revealed all the details underneath.

Dr. Bill

to have misled you, but I have found very quickly that if you
a/ put a thread that has been asked before
b/ ask the question in a matter of fact manner
c/ dont use work like 'sexy' or 'girlie' etc

I don't get any replies! However to generate such interest commands only slight deceipt to get you guys to come and have a closer look!! After all, would you really only buy shavefoam if the advertisers said it would make you smell nice..NO!! You buy it because the ladies will fall in love with your super smooth skin!! and want to do naughty things to you...

I am merely making the best of knowing how to get people interested and catching your attention.

Anyway it worked didn't it. I got lots of replies and can go and take some retail therapy tomorrow!!!!!

:wink:

drbill once bubbled...
I, too, was intentionally misled by wapyaly's post. Shameless! I thought such deception was limited in practice to the USA. I expected something about new wetsuits that were transparent and revealed all the details underneath.

Dr. Bill

and my boss is hoping I will get one of these too!!:wacko:

wapyaly once bubbled...

and my boss is hoping I will get one of these too!!:wacko:

We all are...be sure to make it your profile pic when you do :wink:.

I have a large rubbermaid tub that I transport my gear in while its in my car, that way my car doesn't get all messed up by wet gear. I just use a mesh bag to take my stuff on to a boat. I don't need anything really fancy. I like my gear tub. Oh and they make thosae rubber tubs with wheels as well.

James Goddard once bubbled...

We all are...be sure to make it your profile pic when you do :wink:.

James you are a naughty boy.........it does say when you upload your photo, it must be of yourself and be non explicit, etc etc blah blah blah!! By the way does anybody know of where I can buy AKONA on the web? There are no dealers here in the UK? The bags are jusy what I'm looking for.....:rolleyes:

Way uncool dude. I thought somebody finally came up with an interesting thread.

Back
Top Bottom