Shore dive... Where do you leave your wallet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I usually leave it in the car (locked) put the spare key in my bc pocket and hide a key in the undercarrige of the car for those kinda days...

If they are going to steal it they will; worring about it will just ruin your dive. Just hide it as best as you can and hope that everybody is as honest as you are.

Besides neither of my cars is less than 10 years old and I park next to the newest car I can find in the lot.

somewhere in my car , usually in my pants.

I'm not gonna tell you... :shakehead

In my old, wore-out, ugly, beat-up, already-broke-into, no-radio car. If you can afford a nice car, how come you don't have a drysuit?

WHERE ARE YOU PRIORITIES, MAN!?!

I'm seriously considering trying the double-ziploc-in-the-BC-pocket method.

Why is that sambolino44? I mean, have you heard of stuff being stolen on a boat dive?

No wallet. I carry only license, keys, cash, and some coins; all kept in waterproof otter box on my person, it water and out.

On a shore dive I do not take wallet ... Driver Lic, DAN card, $20 cash, CheckCard, Keys (to car, and locked Stanely tool/dive box) goes in an Otter Box in trim pouch on BC

That is kind of an odd question to start with. It almost sounds like maybe a new curriculum for the smash and dash crowd. So I would have to say something like "in a booby-trapped box purposefully left open with a pile of twenties in it. You have three switches to get by. One of them is a pressure switch, a temperature switch, and a motion switch. So, go ahead punk, make my day." But seriously, Im not saying.:D

Back
Top Bottom