Should I wear swimsuit underneath wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't make fun. I wear panties under my wetsuit and I'm a guy.

"How long have I done this?" you ask.

"Every since my wife found them in the glove box", I reply.

I coudn't resist. :)

Rockhound76:
Don't make fun. I wear panties under my wetsuit and I'm a guy.

"How long have I done this?" you ask.

"Every since my wife found them in the glove box", I reply.

I coudn't resist. :)

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Oh man, I knew there would be some hilarious responses to this one, but this is really good.

I wear a full lycra skin (to make donning a wet wetsuit easier). I also wear lycra or spandex shorts and shirt on occasion.

In the scuba fashion industry there is nothing more ugly than a bunched up pair of swim shorts under the wet suit. I mean, we don't tend to look ravishing as it is. You might as well try to look good.

This all seems sort of related to that joke about what the Scots wear under their kilts.

Oriskany Divemaster:
Boys don't wear panties.

Are you SURE panties wouldn't be appropriate? Maybe a few other accessories occasionally?:11:

Actually, I like "Tri" shorts, which are bicycle shorts with thinner padding and made for swimming.

Since my 14yr. started diving, I've yet to wear them. While I'll admit to telling him that "as a parent", my job is to embarrass him so thoroughly at all times that he will voluntarily leave home when he turns 18, I'm hesitant to push the limits just yet.

I'm holding of on cycling shorts or speedos for now, as I need a good diving buddy more than I need the cash/room/quiet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom