Si Tech Silicone Seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are the seals one size only, or do you get a regular vs small?

There are different sizes. I got the small recently, but since I'm diving with dry gloves, I haven't changed them.

There are different sizes. I got the small recently, but since I'm diving with dry gloves, I haven't changed them.

Thanks, it looks like they have added a Small in black since I looked last. The Standard size is available in black and blue. Did you try the Standard size and find it too large or just go by the sizes listed?

Silicone Wrist - Seals - Products - SI-TECH

I have these seals in the small size. My wrist circumference is 5-1/2" just behind the bone, and the small seals are perfect with no trimming. I still get small leaks when I flex my wrists, though, as mentioned above.

Mine leaked, small and untrimmed. In the end I got some Kubi drygloves. Problem solved. Great gloves by the way, highly recommended.

Thanks, it looks like they have added a Small in black since I looked last. The Standard size is available in black and blue. Did you try the Standard size and find it too large or just go by the sizes listed?

Silicone Wrist - Seals - Products - SI-TECH

I got the standard size because that's what comes with their oval ring system. Only when using did I notice I had some leaks, that depend on how much I use my hands, due to having prominent tendons.

Back
Top Bottom