Slidin' into September :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adding a few :)

Fin59 & Dive-Ho 8/30-9/6 Hotel Cozumel and Dive With Martin

Prop Joe 8/30 – 9/6 Aldora Villa and Aldora

diverokc 8/30-9/14 Hotel Cozumel and ?- Diving with Dive Paradise

DiverRtNY + 5 9/4 – 9/10 Occidental and DWM

kss1dvr 9/6 – 9/13 Hotel Cozumel and Scuba With Alison

Mahidoodi 9/6 – 9/13 Iberostar and Dressel Divers

Himself 9/8 – 9/19 Barracuda and Living Underwater

yaml + 4 9/14-9/21 Hotel ? and Living Underwater

scubatree + 5 9/14 – 9/21 Hotel Cozumel and Scuba With Alison

cvchief and Susanita 9/15 – 9/25 Casa De Jefe Scuba With Alison

mstevens 9/26-10/4 Casa Suzana and Sandro/Deep Blue

willmann_nc + 1, maybe more 9/26-10/4 Cozumel Palace and DWM

Pyro 2nd week of Sept

I will be at the Big Fish dive hostel from the night of the 8th to 13th. Still need to figure out which dive company though
Will also be doing Cenotes dives on the 8th

Making my first visit to Cozumel diving Sept 28th through Oct 3rd on an unheard of solo trip without diving wife or kids. Plan to dive with Aldora Diving unless something goes seriously awry the first day or so. Staying at Tamarindo B&B via airbnb. Have dived Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker in Belize, and south-side Roatan, but not yet made it to Cozumel - I am very excited!

After a couple of years, finally getting back to Coz. Sept 13th-20th at Hotel Cozumel. Traveling solo so hope to meet some of you. Dive op TBD. Looking to up grade my cert to advanced using the PADI e-learning program. Does anybody have experience doing this and could recommend a good op?

After a couple of years, finally getting back to Coz. Sept 13th-20th at Hotel Cozumel. Traveling solo so hope to meet some of you. Dive op TBD. Looking to up grade my cert to advanced using the PADI e-learning program. Does anybody have experience doing this and could recommend a good op?

I did AOW with Scuba with Alison a number of years ago. I think maybe we got the books and read them ahead of time and then did the dives with some instruction. It wasn't a big imposition on vakay time and the price of the class including dives was practically the same as the dives without the class.

I don't know that I buy into the PADI elearning. We just sent our niece through the class room and pool with a local shop. They sent her the book and link to video and she did all the book work ahead of time, reducing the time in class. It worked very well without the expense of elearning.

Fin59 & Dive-Ho 8/30-9/6 Hotel Cozumel and Dive With Martin

Prop Joe 8/30 – 9/6 Aldora Villa and Aldora

diverokc 8/30-9/14 Hotel Cozumel and ?- Diving with Dive Paradise

DiverRtNY + 5 9/4 – 9/10 Occidental and DWM

kss1dvr 9/6 – 9/13 Hotel Cozumel and Scuba With Alison

Mahidoodi 9/6 – 9/13 Iberostar and Dressel Divers

Pyro 9/8 – 9/13 Big Fish Dive Hostel and ?

Himself 9/8 – 9/19 Barracuda and Living Underwater

6-1 9/13 – 9/20 Hotel Cozumel

yaml + 4 9/14-9/21 Hotel ? and Living Underwater

scubatree + 5 9/14 – 9/21 Hotel Cozumel and Scuba With Alison

cvchief and Susanita 9/15 – 9/25 Casa De Jefe Scuba With Alison

Coral-Reefer 9/20 – 9/27 Blue Angel

mstevens 9/26-10/4 Casa Suzana and Sandro/Deep Blue

willmann_nc + 1, maybe more 9/26-10/4 Cozumel Palace and DWM

Catt99 9/28 - 10/3 Tamarindo B & B and Aldora

Come on Saturday!

Looking like a wet one next week. Pack your raincoats or ponchos. As the saying goes "Its not raining underwater" Happy diving . :D

Just booked 9/12 to 9/16. Jack and Dave Staying @ Sabor diving with Dive Palancar & Cenote Xperience.

Sept 14 - 23, bringing my better half (Elizabeth) for Grito Delores and the rest of the Independence week feista's. Staying at Casa De Steve's (Casa Talent) diving with Tres Pelicanos. As I understand the Skinny Shark comes out of the water tomorrow for overhaul and should be back in the water with a new 300 Yamha by then and Chan Fran is back as captain as of last week since his ribs are healing up.

---------- Post added August 28th, 2014 at 05:50 PM ----------

Looking like a wet one next week. Pack your raincoats or ponchos. As the saying goes "Its not raining underwater" Happy diving . :D
Can't rain as much as last fall, at one point I thought that with one more thunderstorm the friggin island would sink, there were rumors some guy was building an Ark. Managed to get about 40 days on the island in September through mid December, despite the rain (and some times because of it) it was some really great diving, I am looking forward to the 'Off' season.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom