So is this what it's all about????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As far as US equivalent, I thought they were a lot like Kit Kats.

I got brainwashed enough on this board that had I HAD to try these when I was in Oz. I had a surprisingly hard time finding them. One store I went in even had a huge Tim Tam ad hanging up but they didn't have any. What's up with that? I had to buy the darn things in the airport.
they are so popular that we cant keep them in stock on the shelves!

and dont forget to try a tim tam slam... booze, coffee or milk.. doesnt matter, works well with any of them

As far as US equivalent, I thought they were a lot like Kit Kats.

Nothing like a Kit Kat. They have heaps more chocolate inside and the wafer is not tasteless like a Kit Kat.

And I don't think a Kit Kat would make it in a "slam".:coffee:

O

Hee hee hee!! :D
I had three.... :shocked2:
Not bad. As I thought though - an Aussie Penguin.
Is there an Aussie equivalent to Mars bars too? Or my personal favourite....Cadbury's Flake?

i suppose a mars bar is very much like a Cadbury Whip... i prefer the whips over a mars bar anyday

for a Cadbury Flake, they also make twirls which are like choc dipped flakes

all very bad for me!

Looks like British Penguins to me......

2931460768_b251f8ab89_b.jpg

Although I didn't taste one yet.......the wife just brought them home from Costco! (and I'm supposed to be on a diet......12 Kgs in 8 weeks....yeah baby!!)

12 kilos in 8 weeks? That a goal or have you done it.... And if so, give up the secret, man!!! I am getting to be a chunky monkey....

12 kilos in 8 weeks? That a goal or have you done it.... And if so, give up the secret, man!!! I am getting to be a chunky monkey....
I've done it. There's no secret. Small protein rich meals......minimum carbs. Drink a lot of water. Walk about 8 kilometers a day with the dog, and swim 3000 meters 4 times a week. This last week I've been slipping though (no swimming) so I'm sort of standing still. I'd like to lose another 15 kilos or so but I need to ramp up the effort again. It takes hard work, there's nothing for free.

Now you have to make a cup of coffee.:coffee: Get your tim tams. Now sit for a minute meditating on being a 5 year old. Now that you have regressed to your childhood take a tim tam & put 1 end in the coffee, now suck coffee through the tim tam. Now quickly gobble down the tim tam before you have an even bigger mess on your hands.:D

hmmmm.

Yes, this is very puerile, but little kid's shouldn't be allowed to have all the fun.:dork2:

you forgot to tell him to bite of a corner of each side so he can use the tim tam as a straw.....

Bugga, I forgot. Yes, the lady is quite right. Don't forget the small bite from each end.

In my defence I can only say it's difficult to think straight & type with all this chocolate on the face & fingers after I'v regressed to my 5 yo persona.

I've done it. There's no secret. Small protein rich meals......minimum carbs. Drink a lot of water. Walk about 8 kilometers a day with the dog, and swim 3000 meters 4 times a week. This last week I've been slipping though (no swimming) so I'm sort of standing still. I'd like to lose another 15 kilos or so but I need to ramp up the effort again. It takes hard work, there's nothing for free.

Good work!! But it'll never work for me. WALK 8 km a day.. I don't even drive that far at once.. Can I call a drift dive as swimming 3000 meters? There may be a reason I'm turning chunky monkey. Congratulations bud, you are doing a great job! Keep up updated on your loss, so I can lose vicariously through you..:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom