SoCal Dive Extravaganza

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc:
Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating. RT flights to Hawaii are probably less than $500.

Show me a round trip flt to the Big Island for less than $500.....I dare ya.

Cabo Pulmo is beautiful diving! I have always made the trip over from Cabo, but staying and diving more than one day would be awesome!

jennifer

sapphire:
Cabo Pulmo is beautiful diving! I have always made the trip over from Cabo, but staying and diving more than one day would be awesome!

jennifer

Any shore diving worthwhile there? The resort looks awesome!

sapphire:

jennifer

Sure is beautiful.....yes, I have noticed on my trips that a lot of divers from Cabo coming over for a day of diving.....but staying at the resort is very peaceful, simply it's another world. Nothing compare to Cabo's crazy, active, busy life style. Leaving LAX on Wednesday and coming back on Sunday is the ideal long weekend get away for 3 full days of diving but of course can be done shorter or longer.

Cheers....

jetfixer:
Any shore diving worthwhile there? The resort looks awesome!

Hey Todd,
Yes, of course shore diving can be done; I have just posted 3 pics to my Gallery from one of my trips there...you can see in all of them where the reef structure is, especialy in one taken at low tide, you can clearly see the beginning of the reef where I took my wife to snorkeling as she doesn't dive.
Cheers....

divinman:
Show me a round trip flt to the Big Island for less than $500.....I dare ya.

www.travelocity.com

LAX to Kona, HI

Flexible dates

RT is a little over $500

I'm sure you can get even better than that, especially if you make a package out of it.

Hey Jim,
Are we ever going to get you back into the cold, limited vis. water in Laguna Beach?

Steve

You mentioned "our monthly dive outings". I am new to the forum and would like to know how to get in the loop on the outings.

Thanks,
Kevin

surfdog:
You mentioned "our monthly dive outings". I am new to the forum and would like to know how to get in the loop on the outings.

Thanks,
Kevin
Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Start out with this thread (click on the link) to find out about our monthly Wrinkles Dive and BBQ, which will be in Laguna Beach in June.

It rotates locations every month between San Diego County, Orange County, Catalina Island, L.A. County and Ventura County. In the future, if there is more participation from Santa Barbara County, then that will probably be added to the rotation.

Beyond the monthly "big" dive, people are constantly posting that they will be somewhere and everyone is invited to tag along provided that you are staying within your skill level and training limitations.

We're a friendly group here in SoCal and would love to meet you.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom