Some photos from Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

am thinking estrella may be possessive of the famous Bobet while both resorts would prefer that you stay and dive with them. any plans for estrella to run their gensets 24X7?

Don't think so....urgh...

and did they finally upgrade to a QUIETER bangka? my ears are still ringing from their old bangka with the loudest engine I've ever heard...

No more bangka dude.. proper outboard now. Fast, quiet and efficient. Ladder is a little slippery but hey, we can't have EVERYTHING.. :) The biggest draw to CDC is Bobet and Roy. With those 2, the luck of finding the weird stuff increases significantly. Now if only there is a better resort.....

I think the PPD should rent out the tree house... but demand a 24hr generator for it... :D

careful what you wish for. they could decide to give you 24 hour electricity using the old bangka engine to generate it.

careful what you wish for. they could decide to give you 24 hour electricity using the old bangka engine to generate it.

:rofl3: good grief...!!! you'd be able to hear that from the otherside of the island!

Back
Top Bottom