Sound off!! Whats your favorite Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use the only reg I've ever owned, a USD Conshelf SE2 bought in 1989 during the 2 weeks between my OW and AOW classes. I have absolutely no intention of replacing it any time soon. :07:

My Atomic B1/T2 followed by the Apexs ATX200.

I had an Scubapro MK10/R190 that never gave me a problem. I just upgraded to an MK25/G250 which I tried last week for the first time. Seems like another solid regulator to me and hopefully I'll have this one for 8 years or so also.

Conshelf 14
Have 3 of various vintages, great in colder water

<--- We won't discuss my 2nd favorite

I had a sorius s1000, but now I have a new one Scubapro Mk18 /S600 / R290...
I tested Scubapro on 50m (164ft) and I can se the diference.

I'll second FireM on the Mk18 (though I use it with a g250hp and r390). I like that it is a diaphragm regulator like the Mk16, but it has a swivel and an extra high pressure port. Breathes well and has given me know problems. Of course my wife has no complaints with her Mk25/g250hp/r190. Overall we are quite happy with our Scubapro set-ups and have no complaints.

My Apeks DS4 with a US Divers SEA4 Second Stage

I loved my first regulator (Dacor double hose 1967) because it was easy to fix and adjust. Cheap parts. (used to be). Scubapro MK5 because of the fully adjustable air flow. (1970) Conshelf (1972) couldn't screw it up, and couldn't kill it. ProSub (1975) because the warrentee would not be void diving commercially, no others did.
The best of all is the Poseidon lots of air when I need it and easy to breath. I does get sand into it pretty easy in the surf. Bill

My first and only Zeagle Tech 50D. I'm still with my first wife too. If you're lucky enough to get a good one why switch?

Back
Top Bottom