taking a non diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never really thought of the liability. I think the discover scuba may be my best bet! I may try the shallow end of the pool just so he can breath under watter in 3 ffet of water.

Thanks again everyone

ScubaPete once bubbled...
A bunch of people have been asking me if I can take a non certified diver down with me on my octo to show them what its like. One person told me it would be a great way to lose my diver certification card.

A little Feedback Please

Because If I can I would Love to take my older brother down a little ways (No more than 10 feet) and show him the new world and try to get him into scuba!!!!

I do it all the time, at the local swimmin hole.

I have a dive that I do on weekends to cool off, or to empty a tank on the way to the LDS.

I frequently let kids swim in waist deep water on my 7' hose, never weighted.

I've towed an adult passenger or two, but never weighted, and never more than 5-6 feet deep.

The Discover Scuba idea is best, but at my LDS, it's a minimum of 4 at $25 a head.

I've had groups from work do it and love it.

thanks for the advice

Nonweighted would be the way I would do it
What do the kids think that you have shown???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom