Talk to me about the Conshelf XIV Supreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buy it. Hopefully it's an older one with the metal orifice. The only problem is, once you get hooked on the D series you'll end up selling your G250s.

Then buy it I will. They often come up and usually no one buys so they go for pennies. I'll pick up two and head down another rabbit warren.

Buy it. Hopefully it's an older one with the metal orifice. The only problem is, once you get hooked on the D series you'll end up selling your G250s.

Actually, the G250 will still make a great alternate.

Actually, the G250 will still make a great alternate.

That's what the balanced/adjustable is for!:D

Another problem is once you get hooked on the D series center balanced poppet, but you also recognize the benefit of the balanced/adjustable metal case over the G250 plastic, you have to start looking for a metal case center balanced poppet reg. Then you realize that eventually all roads lead to the pilot, or at least converted pilot. Then you stupidly tear a diaphragm on the retaining clip. Then you start hoarding air1s just for the diaphragm. It's a slippery slope.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom