Technical instructors in the Toronto Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Marv,

Look at the top of my post ..... it was Bowson's comments I refered to. Not yours. His comments were unwarranted and pretty stupid. If he had no funds he could teach, did very well with it in the past.

Bowson,
Stop taking the laxatives before you open your mouth. Victor still teaches, this is a fact. You wouldnt know that because you're all out of toilet paper and your mouth is still running.

My God! I thought only french Canadians like your self had that problem.

www.techdiver.com

I did my advance nitrox/deco course with Steve Lewis (TDI) this past summer and was quite pleased with him as an instructor. He has a good sence of humor and is very safety oriented. His knowledge in the area of tech diving is top notch. I will definetly be taking my trimix course next year with him.

Had a seminar with steve the other day, very knowledgable and personable guy, I'll be taking courses with him myself this summer!

I thought he was on vacation as we speak.

Master Chief

canuckdiver once bubbled...
ok, found the homepage!

http://www.techdiver.com/diver.nsf/fmWelcome?OpenForm

can't stress enough that this guy knows his stuff, and is great guy to talk to as well.

I've had Steve for classes as well, and a friend of mine took his Trimix from Steve. He's a class act, good sense of humor, and I'd recommend him highly.

If you're willing to venture Northeast to Kingston, you'll find Dan McKay (www.Northerntechdiver.com) good to work with also. He co-taught a DIRF class I was in this summer.

wb

Wetman,
Dan's an excellent choice, your bound to get your money's worth there, you'll have earn your card with those guy's. Hard, tough and honest. Best training I ever got.

Jimmy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom