Tenneco Towers 12/18 b'day dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

woohooo!

Padipro:
I just called AD2 and asked what the conditions were like. Capt Todd said wet and a little cool but 80 foot of vis :11: and seas were light. He said it should be the same tomorrow so I'm deffinetely in.

See you tomorrow.
Sweeeeet

Ditto!!

YEE-HAA !!!!

Very sweet...Thank you for the conditions update !!!!

Jean

Hay Vickie,

I guess we're on for the 29th as well. I just got a PM from Mempilot telling me that you still had a spot open for that dive. Sounds like another fun day.

Capt Todd told me to call him again later today for the latest update so I'm going to give me a ring about 4 PM and see what he has to say. I'll post the report after I get it.

Hey Scott- It's after 4! :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey Scott- It's after 4! :wink:

Dang , look like we have to be patient a little longer :wink:

Jean

Sorry guys, I called AD2 several times about 4:45 and they're was no answer. Don't know what happened to Todd but I tryed. It still looks good out right now, winds are light, the rain has quit and it seems to have warmed up a bit. I've already taken the night off work tonight so I'm going one way or the other.

See ya tomorrow.

Padipro:
Hay Vickie,

I guess we're on for the 29th as well. I just got a PM from Mempilot telling me that you still had a spot open for that dive. Sounds like another fun day.
Groovy dude!!!!!! see ya tomorrow Rain or shine..... shine please please please with no wind and a clear FLAT sea :51:

I talked to Capt Todd and it is still on. Today was 3ft swell (rolling not choppy), so hopefully tomorrow will be better than or the same. Sorry for the late report, but i have only just arrived post dinner at Jenny's :wink:

We look like 14 now with Marc not able to make it, but i think everone else is in for it! See you all around 12.30-1, we might try a shore dive in the morning if we can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom