Thailand IDC???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Sask

Assuming that you are going the PADI route, there are so many excellent CD's around Thailand and I highly recommend that you contact them via email first. Thereafter follow up with a personal visit in the area of your choice. You will get a gut feel on meeting personally.

Amongst them I can recommend Limbo (Camille) if you go to Koh Samui, Lior Besser if you decide on Koh Tao (not sure if he is still there though) and on Phuket I can highly recommend Bent Posejpal from Siam Dive 'n Sail. Most of our Instructors have been trained by him.

Also you did not mention if you want to go the PADI route or any of the other organizations? If by chance you are wanting to go the SSI route I can also recommend Simon Speight here on Phuket as an Instructor Trainer.

Good luck with your venture and hope you have an excellent course.

Hi Jamie this one is for you:

Forgot to add this pic to prove that although not common, Whalesharks can be seen around Phuket :blinking:

Photo by: Gary Brett
Date: 2nd June 2009
Divesite: King Cruiser Wreck

Attachments

• Whale shark 1.JPG
    Whale shark 1.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 53
Hi Sask

Assuming that you are going the PADI route, there are so many excellent CD's around Thailand and I highly recommend that you contact them via email first. Thereafter follow up with a personal visit in the area of your choice. You will get a gut feel on meeting personally.

Amongst them I can recommend Limbo (Camille) if you go to Koh Samui, Lior Besser if you decide on Koh Tao (not sure if he is still there though) and on Phuket I can highly recommend Bent Posejpal from Siam Dive 'n Sail. Most of our Instructors have been trained by him.

Also you did not mention if you want to go the PADI route or any of the other organizations? If by chance you are wanting to go the SSI route I can also recommend Simon Speight here on Phuket as an Instructor Trainer.

Good luck with your venture and hope you have an excellent course.

Wow, how nice to see no bashing. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all play nice in "our" sandbox... Good advice to make contact and visit if you can. Think of the season and what sort of style best suits you.

Good luck,

Are you Lord Khram????

Nope. But I am back in the USA now so your reputation is once again safely in your hands.

I am hoping my comment gets a little more credibility then if you posted it.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom