The long hose and jacket bc's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wife uses a 5-footer, routed under arm with her poodle jacket.

Where's Nova when we need a dissenting opinion?

Train wreck anyone????

I used 7' with my Scubapro glide bc and it was OK. My solution for the routing was that a Dring that this jacket has used to work as a light canister to keep the hose. So the hose went behind the jacket, under the Dring and my arm. And bangeed back up.
So I didn't have to do many changes in the set up when finally i got my bp/w
Mania

If I have someone who needs to borrow gear - I loan them my Knighthawk along with a long hose setup. You take the excess from the 7' and loop it under the cumberbun. It's actually easier to deploy this way than if you have a can light.

OE2X:
If I have someone who needs to borrow gear - I loan them my Knighthawk along with a long hose setup. You take the excess from the 7' and loop it under the cumberbun. It's actually easier to deploy this way than if you have a can light.

I am not necessarily worried about tucking because I am going to use a 5' hose. My jacket BC is a SP classic plus. Was hoping to just go under the right, wrap around behind head and over shoulder. Then stick with the bungeed backup. If this all seems to work out, I intend on ditching my AIR2 and putting the same inflator my wing has so there will be no regulator changes whatsoever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom