The Scuba Snobs' Guide to Diving Etiquette

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazon review added, thanks for the copy, our shop will be in touch!

By the way, I came across a 2010 Snob thread today which has some parallels to your book. You might have seen it already. Heck, you might be the OP for all I know.

Thanks again,
Bryan

additional review (the sixth) now posted on Amazon.com and one on Barnesandnoble.com. There are three "5 star" reviews, one "4 star" review, two "3 star" reviews, and a single "1 star" review

Here are the latest reviews off amazon.com:

By
kitkat - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Scuba Snobs' Guide to Diving Ettiquette (Paperback)
This is a fun and interesting little book on the do's and don't's of diving etiquette. The advice is humorous as well as practical and is a must read for beginner and seasoned divers, alike.

By
M.J.G. - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Scuba Snobs' Guide to Diving Ettiquette (Paperback)
Very well written refreshing humor and so true. As funny as any friends or mash episode and takes about that long to read. Cant wait for part two

See all the reviews at amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com as well as the other thread in this book and media review section of scubaboard.com

Good light hearted reading. Nice way to put my mind in neutral and just relax for a bit.

Oh, to the authors, I believe that my dive computer should be dropped in the camera basin after the dive. Does that make me a scuba pig? Otherwise, I am in full agreement and have been on the receiving end of many of the same blunders. Then again a couple of hundred dives ago, I was probably doing the same.

Ok- if the computer detaches from your hose, or if it's a wrist mount, we will let you put it in the camera wash on our boat. You certainly deserve that right for buying and reading the Book. We are glad you liked it!
The Scuba Snobs.

Back
Top Bottom