The Scuba Snobs' Guide to Diving Etiquette

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The guy bought it, read it, and reviewed it, right away. so now you will get more of them and the opinions will be good and bad, yet it does need to have a certain train of thought while reading.

Good luck Dennis I will pass on your book also.

Happy Diving

I will be looking for it on my nook. I will be checking to see when it comes out.

And truth be told, it was in fact a fair assessment of the book- the reviewer just didn't "get it" that the book is not a training manual- itsd a fun read and discussion starter. I gues I have to cross sdm off our fan club list. At least he liked chapter6!!
DivemasterDennis

Overall, it's a humorous read for experienced divers, but is not a good investment for those new to diving. Unless of course, you lack basic common sense and courtesy.
Or as I like to think, everyone else on the boat!

Now I have to buy it and read it......

So, is there a second review? By the way, the book has been sent to 150 dive centers nationwide, and your dive center or local bookstore can order for you if you don't like to shop amazon or barnesand noble on line.

Last edited:
Dennis,

Our dive shop told me that the review copy you sent has arrived, thanks much for the courtesy.

By the time I returned to the shop from leading open water training dives, one of our divemasters had opened it and was three-quarters of the way through it. He thinks it's both funny and good info. When I can get my hands on it I'll chime in with my two cents.

Best regards,
Bryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom