Top 10 dive sites on Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60:
I usually say stand on the beach and point to the water...that's the good diving in Coz.
:crafty: that's great. i was glad i read this thread. my bf and i are going in december, and i was about to try to make a big list of all the dives we want to do ... but it sounds like we should just go with a fun outfit and allow them to show us the goods. less work for me, that's for sure!:D

Gdog:
the only way to do it, lawgoddess.....did i read you are out of seattle? PDX here....we are heading to Coz in Jan...
yep; outta seattle. we will be there the beginning of december. i can hardly wait!:D

New to diving in coz (or anywhere for that matter) but we did columbia shallows with our 2 non divers snorkling above us. 79 minute dive with tons to see. Really was fun ofcourse they all are though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom