Torso gets cold when diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wont be able to try the woolnet before I buy it
I guess I was a bit unclear. What I meant was "try the woolnet before buying anything else for warmer water" :)

--
Sent from my Android phone
Typos are a feature, not a bug

I guess I was a bit unclear. What I meant was "try the woolnet before buying anything else for warmer water" :)

--

Ahh ok.. Great then. (p.s. love your signature :D )

Bought the aclima today. Wondering how much extra weight I will need - if any.

Anyhow thanks for the help and suggestions here!

Thanks for the help. Dove with aclima in 6 degree water on a wreck at 20 meters for 30 minutes saturday and was nice and warm.

there was a lot of current, and I ended up ascenting a little too fast (12-14m/min). I dove on nitrox 33, but have had a mild headache and some nausea since (think I might have strained myself in the current and done a bit of skip breathing). So I am taking a little time off from diving - but thanks for the input. The extra layer made a big diffrence.

Good to hear you've found a solution that works for you. And the best wishes for a speedy recovery and return to the silent world.

--

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom