Vap pens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All of you are grown ups and must make you own decisions. If those decisions one day land you in some it hole jail in a foreign country, that was your fault. Just don't expect sympathy or rescue as Brittney Griner received from US. Even hers experience was unpleasant and she was a star.

Just a matter of time before drug dogs are retrained on the smell of THC juice or THC in gummies.

isn't weed quasi-legal in mexico?

Tisn't weed quasi-legal in mexico?

I think that the last thing Mexico's ruling cartels want is legalized drugs. They don't just export it but have a large domestic market.

isn't weed quasi-legal in mexico?

I have heard it is too but you sure see a lot of pictures on Facebook with people being arrested with multiple bags of weed

I have heard it is too but you sure see a lot of pictures on Facebook with people being arrested with multiple bags of weed
The above article says possession of an ounce (28 grams) is legal for persons 18 and over, so "multiple bags" could be problematic. The source is not a government publication but something called "The Island Now"; I would not risk my freedom and personal economy just on what it says.

I would not want to be busted for drugs in Mexico, although I hasten to add that if I were a citizen of Mexico vacationing in the US I wouldn't want to get busted in this country, either.

Anyone RECENLTY arrive thru Cancun with a THC VAP pen? I realize they are illegal in Mexico, but so is alot of other things are too.....

asking for a friend ;-)
im staying in an airbnb right now and one of the guests bought a pretty nice pen from a local tobacco shop. I didnt try it but shes from cali and said it was pretty good. It was the cartridge, battery, and charger and I think she said she paid like $30 for the whole kit. Was cheaper than the US. If you want, I can find out the name of the shop for you.

apolgoies if this was all mentioned already but I wasnt reading through 10 pages lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom