Vap pens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are at least two shops - one is on 10 in the centro park area, next to an ice cream store??? The other is a real small place, has a big rooster sign above it - on transversal (Juarez) 1st block east of 30. The pens and e cigs are sold openly here.....

Try Kissin. Just in from the plaza. They are a great head shop and their stickers and socks are awesome. The owner does most of the creative work homself. There's an ice cream shop next door.

Stoner's paradise.

Plenty of peeps vapping at Boccanos Beach Club today...many...but not me.

im staying in an airbnb right now and one of the guests bought a pretty nice pen from a local tobacco shop. I didnt try it but shes from cali and said it was pretty good. It was the cartridge, battery, and charger and I think she said she paid like $30 for the whole kit. Was cheaper than the US. If you want, I can find out the name of the shop for you.

apolgoies if this was all mentioned already but I wasnt reading through 10 pages lol

Interesting. My wife vapes and a few months ago we went to Coz Smoke Shop on 30th near 11. She said they were way overpriced, about double what she could get them for in the US.

Interesting. My wife vapes and a few months ago we went to Coz Smoke Shop on 30th near 11. She said they were way overpriced, about double what she could get them for in the US.

Maybe price varies by state?

There might be some confusion between vaping tobacco juice and vaping THC cartridges.

Two completely different substances.

There might be some confusion between vaping tobacco juice and vaping THC cartridges.

Two completely different substances.
I was wondering that as well. Most of this discussion has been about pot vaping and the risks of taking the loaded cartridges across international borders, but the last few posts have been ambiguous; do smoke shops on Cozumel sell pot vape carts? I don't vape either substance but I am curious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom