Vap pens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Recently they wanted to count how many packs of smokes I was bringing in (8)
One asked me, and I said three. He questioned my answer, and I said "They're so much cheaper here."
Hopefully you never have to have chemotherapy.
Yes, but if you do, you'd probably want to stay home.

Stupidity is wanting to take drugs across an international border.
A big yes to that, especially considering the inconsistency of pot laws. For example, recreational cannabis is legal in California, but I would be willing to make a large wager that if a city in California is your point of entry into the US and you are found with marijuana at US immigration, you will still have a problem with the Feds.

A big yes to that, especially considering the inconsistency of pot laws. For example, recreational cannabis is legal in California, but I would be willing to make a large wager that if a city in California is your point of entry into the US and you are found with marijuana at US immigration, you will still have a problem with the Feds.
Highly unlikely that you would get convicted for “small” amounts. For anyone tempted to try this into other countries please remember to protest loudly that you’re an American and that you have “rights” (they love that one) and include “don’t you know who I am?” See you in 3 to 5 years.

Highly unlikely that you would get convicted for “small” amounts. For anyone tempted to try this into other countries please remember to protest loudly that you’re an American and that you have “rights” (they love that one) and include “don’t you know who I am?” See you in 3 to 5 years.
Dogs screen incoming and outgoing international passengers and are trained for Marijuana. If they alert, you are going to have a bad day regardless of what the state's law allow. Small amounts (single leaf or some minuscule crumbs) might not get you arrested, but it will substantially delay your trip. If you're here on a visa they can and will cancel it. Part of the visa application asks is you're a drug user. Black and white with immigration. You lied and are now banned from entering the US under whatever application you used that time and are flagged for future visits. International drug trafficking is a FAAFO type of thing.

Yes, but if you do, you'd probably want to stay home.

Well, actually no, they don't want to stay home. Some chemo cycles can last a year.

People in this situation dont and should not have to sit at home for a year. A couple of well timed gummies can get you over the nasty peak post treatment and at least maybe let you enjoy a week on beach somewhere in the sun before you have to go back and start the next round of hell.

The 300lb sloth next to me, drinking vodka tonics and taking up half my seat on the airplane is probably taking a dozen different nasty synthetic pills to live through the same vacation trip as a chemo patient who might have a few edibles in their pocket. The stark differences being that some guy in a suit is making way more money off those pills, and they won't land you in a foreign prison.

I met someone on a trip to Indo thru Singapore. He brought 6 THC vapes with him.
That's a Russian roulette level of stupidity.

Highly unlikely that you would get convicted for “small” amounts.
Whether or not you would eventually be convicted of anything notwithstanding, I believe that for even "small" amounts of pot it would make for a very bad day for you if you are caught with it at a federally policed US entry point irrespective of state drug laws.

Well, actually no, they don't want to stay home. Some chemo cycles can last a year.

People in this situation dont and should not have to sit at home for a year. A couple of well timed gummies can get you over the nasty peak post treatment and at least maybe let you enjoy a week on beach somewhere in the sun before you have to go back and start the next round of hell.
Chemo patients have severely compromised immune systems and shouldn't be out galavanting around. Yes some wish to be out and about but international travel isn't a reality. All those illegal products they may want at available in Mexico and a few other places where debauchery reigns.

I met someone on a trip to Indo thru Singapore. He brought 6 THC vapes with him. I stayed way back of him in the lines. Nothing happened to him so on that basis you should be OK too. Give it a try. I mean, what could go wrong?
EEK!

The 300lb sloth next to me, drinking vodka tonics and taking up half my seat on the airplane is probably taking a dozen different nasty synthetic pills to live through the same vacation trip as a chemo patient who might have a few edibles in their pocket. The stark differences being that some guy in a suit is making way more money off those pills, and they won't land you in a foreign prison.
First of all, gummies are easily available in Mexico, no reason to smuggle them into the country. If you are so sick you can't risk sourcing your needs locally, you are probably to sick to risk the trip in the first place.

...and they won't land you in a foreign prison.
Which is highly contraindicated if you are in the middle of chemo!

Either pick a vacation to somewhere where importing your gummies is legal, or source your gummies locally. Regardless, don't risk a foreign prison when you are in the middle of chemo. Every time I have flown into mexico, 100% of passengers and all their bags were checked by drug sniffing dogs. I am sure there are ways you can get away with it sometimes, but is it really worth the risk?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom