Vap pens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the way, seems like there has been an officer with a dog walking around in the Cozumel airport each time we have visited recently, and they did come up and sniff us and our belongings (family of 4, not especially Narco looking :) ).
Not just recently but for many years. Not just for drugs, either; my mom got caught with a ham sandwich once and had to give it up. :D

Dogs screen incoming and outgoing international passengers and are trained for Marijuana.
It's also good to avoid lawn fertilizer. If you fly anywhere with golf shoes, clean them well before heading to the airport.
Well, actually no, they don't want to stay home. Some chemo cycles can last a year.

People in this situation dont and should not have to sit at home for a year. A couple of well timed gummies can get you over the nasty peak post treatment and at least maybe let you enjoy a week on beach somewhere in the sun before you have to go back and start the next round of hell.
Ok, I've never had it and have only been close to one case. That was twenty years ago and I considered asking if he'd like to try some weed, but he and I are both so antidrug that I knew he wouldn't and I wouldn't know how to source it safely.

It's also good to avoid lawn fertilizer. If you fly anywhere with golf shoes, clean them well before heading to the airport.

Ok, I've never had it and have only been close to one case. That was twenty years ago and I considered asking if he'd like to try some weed, but he and I are both so antidrug that I knew he wouldn't and I wouldn't know how to source it safely.
Good tip on the shoes, thanks.

It is so prevalent now that you'd be able to get an edible from any pot shop.

Just so you all know,

Delta 9 edibles are legal in all 50 states.

Includes beverages.

Here they are sold by tobacco vendors.

You guys have no sense of adventure :) ...and no hands on experience I guess either? Lets pass on the preaching and see if anyone has actual experience. Everyone knows the chances one would take.
No I really do NOT. If you are not stupid, then part of the analysis of engaging in risky behavior involves determination of the severity of potential negative consequences. The other piece of the puzzle, is what is the probability that something will go wrong.

I have no idea how much fine or jail time you would get and asking other (smart? ) people to admit to doing this illegal activity and then trying to use the data collected from that inquiry to determine the likelihood of getting popped has limited statistical validity and more importantly, is only addressing the second piece of the puzzle.

Do you know the potential consequences? Do you care?

This whole discussion is on the level of an 11-yr old child. Even a 10 yr old should go through this analysis before he rides the bike off the plywood ramp in the street (or hopefully the back yard).

Once the two puzzle pieces have been collected THEN the pre-adolescent needs to consider if this proposed activity represent a good risk/reward scenario. In other words, is the reward for successful smuggling THAT GREAT?

My personal feelings is that I do not want to go to jail, especially in a corrupt, foreign country, It would have to be a pretty unique risk/reward combo to make me, knowingly risk it.

I ve crossed many boarders and yes, even Mexico without issue.Im not ,packing kilos :)...this post was questioning VAP PENS. Which are illegal in Mexico, yet attainable everywhere

No need to preach the virtues of pot.

No I really do NOT. If you are not stupid, then part of the analysis of engaging in risky behavior involves determination of the severity of potential negative consequences. The other piece of the puzzle, is what is the probability that something will go wrong.

Sounds like scuba diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom