Venice Again Sat 11-22 8:30am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always enjoy diving with you Amber. I wish you were coming.

Cold front came through last night, water temps are dropping. It won't be as warm this weekend as it was last.

Walter once bubbled...
I always enjoy diving with you Amber. I wish you were coming.

Cold front came through last night, water temps are dropping. It won't be as warm this weekend as it was last.

Geesh! I must be a real wimp! Last weekend was warm? You are kidding right?:rolleyes:

Do they sell drysuits down here?:D

Everything is relative. Last week was warm compared to this coming week. Compared to the summer, it was cold. Temps will get down to the upper 50's/lower 60's unless we have a harsh winter. In January of '01 I saw temps in the upper 40's in the Gulf.

Ok we got a 20 lbs turkey that we are going to throw into the deep fryer on the beach. I think that is relative to making your tummy happy.

I hope you all can come for some deep fried turkey!

Gee any takers?

I know the diving will be loads of fun also!

I won't be able to make it this weekend. I had a little work done on my back today, and have to stay dry for a couple of weeks. Although being weightless would be wonderful for it right about now, the trip from the car to the water would kill me. Not only that, but I'm not sure the staples are stainless <grin>

I'll pick up a wetsuit in the next couple of weeks and head down in December. I'll give you a yell Walter and see if you're available

Great diving with you guys last weekend. I'll bring my camera and get some pics of some of the sealife down there. Figure a fossil hunt for Dives 1 and 3 and a photo dive for #2 should be nice. I love the shore dives, long down times, lots of things to look at, and not in a hurry to keep up with some DM that's in a hurry to get back on the boat and get the next herd err.... Group of divers out.

Welll, enough rambling... Dilaudid is kicking in.... going to get some sleep now...

Gee I hope that you are ok. How long before you are ok to dive?

What the show time for most folks? I've got to pick up tanks so I'll be on the beach about 9:30 (shop opens at 9).

Alex J

Hey i will be their in the morning bright and early....

That is relative. Most of us are from the south but we are north of you all!

WE re leaving at 7:00 from Lakeland. Hopefully I can get all the princesses out of bed and in the car!!!

SHhhh don't tell them that I said that!

See you all in the am with turkey in tow!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom