Venice Beach July 28th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver:
Well, if we are playing "can you top this"...my second boat was an ocean racer with twin engines...purchased around the time that the drink "Slow Comfortable Screw" was popular*...I named the boat "Two Fast Screws."

*Boy oh boy am I showing my age
**We took the boat to the Keys for a summer, the next summer we came back and saw two other boats with that name!!
Now that funny:rofl3:

My first Venice dive and I had a really great time. The weather was beautiful and the dive was lots of fun with vis ranging from about 8-15. I found some nice teeth and saw my first seahorse. Nice seeing everyone again and thanks for helping out a noob. Naturewalker told me I'd become addicted and I think he was right. I will definitely be back. :D

We had a nice 2 tank dive today & even the old bugger with the bad eyesight, managed to find a few toofers. It was a pleasure diving with ya'll. Anybody up for Red Rocks next week? Or Venice?:D

I did some scouting yesterday, working on info from a lifetime native, and I have three spots I need to dive/check out soon w/ a buddy diver. All are yak dives. One is a huge beach rock formation called Point of Rocks which some locals may have heard of, but I discovered close beach access to. Another is a shrimp boat wreck 1/4 mile offshore of Seista Key, and the third is a couple of ledges 200 yrds off Longboat Key w/ good beach access. The biggest significance to any of these spots besides not being well know outside of Sarasota area local divers, is finding close beach access. A lot of both Seista Key and Longboat Key do not have public beach access. Any takers?

Pick me! Pick me!

reeldreams:
Dana you ned to show your big find:rofl3:

Huh:confused: You mean my dollar? I have it drying out in the garage right now.:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom