Vyper Air?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidInNH, I have had similar problems w/my Vyper Air. Fine most of the time then part way thru a dive roughly 40 min or so it would not give tank pressure. then it would show incorrect pressure, 3500, 4000, just all over the place. Changed batteries in both the transmitter and wrist unit and took it on anther trip, worked fine for most of the trip then on the last few dives, it started going weird again. Plan on having LDS send it in. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I bought a Vyper Air back in July 2010 which I've used for about 40 dives now and I've never once had an issue with the AI. Having said that, I always dive with my SP/Uwatec 3 gauge console attached. Redundancy and all that good jazz...

My only complain would be that the compass is essentially useless. I find it much easier and quicker using the analogue compass on my console.

Back
Top Bottom