Warhammer's claim to fame!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mario, I met a guy the other day that said he didn't know you. Come dive our crystal clear beaver ponds at 12,000 feet and I'll introduce you.

Tom

Warhammer's site seems to be down, and the picture with it. I'm at the same time relieved and strangely disappointed.

Someone really needs to be horrified by that, so if any of you have a copy of the image and would be willing to email it to me, I promise I won't tell where I got it.:D

There's nothing even remotely right about this...it just doesn't belong....whoever actually pulled that off needs some serious counseling.

Thanks Big-t, as if all the other posts didn't make me curious enough about the pic, your comments make it sound like a one in a million shot.

After reading all the postings the pic has taken on a traffic accident like feel to me. It sounds like it will be disgusting and gross ..... but I can't help feel curious about it just the same.

Okay, does anyone have the pic? :bonk:

It is indeed disgusting and gross, fight the curiosity... I wish I would have, but NO...I had to keep prying until someone gave me the link to it. My life will never be the same. It haunts me to this day...

MNScuba, I can't quite tell if you're being serious or not. :confused: I sometimes really miss face to face communication.

The image that haunts me to this day is a traffic accident on a highway next to the Smokey Mountains. I'll spare you the details except to say that a cattle truck had overturned onto the median guardrail .... there were dead cows everywhere ..... I think the troopers shot them to put them out of their misery as it was obvious that some badly injured ones had been running around.

Back
Top Bottom