Warhammer's claim to fame!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was I serious? Yes and no... it does still haunt me, but a tiny little part inside laughed when I saw it...mostly due to disbelief! I think it would be pretty close to your haunting experience. (Although no cows were injured in the process, unless he had meat before hand, it's hard to tell.) :wink: I vowed to never give anyone that link, no matter how much they begged! :D

It's time to kill this hoax. At first it was funny but we should let the newbies in on the joke that THERE WAS NEVER A PICTURE! This one has been dragged on long enough and everyone "in the know" has chimed in about the "legendary" picture but no one is falling for it anymore.

Now that people who are not in on the joke are demanding to see the picture it is impossible to keep fooling them. It's not like there is a picture you can show them, unless someone wants to run out and take one real quick.

:)

kpauley once bubbled...
...THERE WAS NEVER A PICTURE!...

Oh, yes there was.

I'm not going to searching around for it, though, and I'm certainly not going to go attempt the maneuver myself, much less take a picture!!!

Thats Sick sick sick..

who going to clean the water?

Scott :nono:

thats the Warhammer manuever as we used to call it.

Too bad we don't get to hear from the real Warhammer anymore.

Back
Top Bottom