Warning to new divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I only checked off #4, 5, 9 and 10

I had a big car to transport my horse. Now I have still a big car, to transport my horse AND to transport the divegear :D
In my house, 1 bedroom is for myself, one for divestuff and one for horsestuff, LOL

You might even choose a vehicle based on it's dive utility.

When I first moved to Dubai I treated myself to this ride merc99.jpg

6 months later I got back into diving, and 18 months after driving the Merc out of the Showroom I was driving this out of a different Showroom as I need more space for dive gear Rappy99.jpg

Buying new dive equipment kinda pails into insignificance now :)

All in - 10/10 , plus - spare bedroom is the Dive gear storage, Mud room has a built in hang bar to dry gear after rinsing

all of the above--and seriously looking at making a life change--buying into a dive operator in the pacific

love it...my vacation plans will certainly be diver friendly, that's for sure.

Huh? There's vacations without diving? Really? :)

I hit all 10 + Net Docs. I drive Subaru Outbacks I have dive gear older than some of the posters here some is even usable like the 35+ year old SP capillary depth gage. Gear does tend to pile up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom