Warning to new divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In my case 10/10. Perhaps some more, but I cannot recall them.

I had a big car to transport my horse. Now I have still a big car, to transport my horse AND to transport the divegear :D
In my house, 1 bedroom is for myself, one for divestuff and one for horsestuff, LOL

Your horse rides in your car with you?

Yep, all apply. I find that diving works its way into a lot of my conversations that don't start off even remotely along those lines and that I'm also guilty of the "recruiting" enthusiasm.

All true. At least -for the most part-they are all positives

All ten for me.
Plus, a pick up truck IS a piece of dive gear, it hauls all your crap.
I got a 4 wheel drive just because I MIGHT need it someday to get to a remote dive site, plus it made it easier to haul my boat out on slick launch ramps.
A lot of my backyard art involves diving themes in some way.
My spare bedroom closet is completely filled with wetsuits and as a result the room has that wonderful neoprene smell just like a dive shop.
I constantly watch the conditions and re-arrange my work schedule to suit.
I have so much gear that a guy came over once and thought I was running an underground dive shop.
I have dressed up as a scuba diver on Holloween more than once.
I've had dreams of dressing up like a frogman complete with a mask on just like the 1960's movie filmed on Catalina and walking downtown just to see what kind of looks I get.
I have a Tuna Seizure dive boat T-shirt that's signed by Richie Kohler and John Chatterton.

Yep, all 10 for me too! Hilarious article - found myself nodding and grinning all the way through :D

Didn't have time to click on the link to see the list. Too busy "checking" my gear for a trip next month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom