Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Traveling for our WATER project. Will have major news in a few months. Water to drink or to be used for Hydrogen feedstock? Like the Force Fin, we are always on the cutting end. https://chessevans.com/
0060_EvansG.jpg

Have you demonstrated your desalination system actually works? What kind of output have you achieved in terms of saltwater in and potable freshwater out?

Also why is this in the forcefins section of the forum?

Have you demonstrated your desalination system actually works? What kind of output have you achieved in terms of saltwater in and potable freshwater out?

Your Why Why will be answered in a few days. Traveling. Thank you.

Yes,
Scan_20220914-(6)-fw.jpg
it works; the Pilot is in planning. A fellow Scubaboard member and forcefinner engineered the reverse osmosis system. It is on the Force Fin forum because I developed both, and the inspiration came from my early days of managing offshore diving projects Inspiration – CHESS+EVANS LLC

On June 6 I will be giving a talk at the Long Beach Scuba Show. 2:00-3:00. Subject matter will be. The Pacific Offshore Oil Platforms support a marine ecosystem more productive than any coral reef. Bob Evans logged >850 dives of photo-documenting beneath these platforms. He also administered projects developing technologies and pioneering alternative uses – revolutionary at the time, transformative today. Join him on a photographic journey through the history of these beautiful and unique marine habitats. He will share a vision for the future founded on technologies proven and piloted today. These alternatives transcend removal or reefing. They include sustainable development within a new offshore paradigm supporting the environment, coastal communities, fisheries, and divers too! This an
Hondo-intertidal.jpg
excellent time to share our #WATER project. I hope you can make it. A great show with many great folks to hang out with. Scuba Show – Long Beach, California | June 3 & 4, 2023, like hopefully Net Doc and Greg Holt from Scuba Radio.

These words were cast into cement each day going to Hermosa Beach Junior High. Force fins were my first Vision. Before another Vision. What is your Vision? – Bob Evans Photography. Everyone should follow their Vision. Being Divers we love the Oceans. Learn how we are going to bring Water to the World without killing
DSC_0457-fw.jpg
biomass. Environment – Tiabzu. Let's all create positive Visions before we perish.

I found this image from a long time ago. I love trains and tracks. I was looking at wave action and turning the up and down to a circular motion. It's a balancing act to get the flow going in the right direction, now working on something bigger to replace Hoover Dam power when it goes down ten years from now.
DSC_0587.jpg-fw.jpg

Great news, we just received our Taiwanese Patents.1. Application Number: 1071277582. Title: DESALINATION SYSTEM, METHOD FOR DESALINATING WATER, AND METHOD FOR LIFTING AN OBJECT FROM A SEAFLOOR USING THE DESALINATION SYSTEM3. Applicant(s): EVANS, Robert B. CHESS, Susanne E. Nationality: U. S. A. U. S. A.4. Attorney: 1. Mr. Fred C.T. Yen 2. Mr. Jerry C.Y. Lin Address: 9th F1., No. 112, Sec. 2 Chang-An East Road, Taipei,Taiwan, R. O. C.5. Filing date: August 09, 20186. Priority: 1.U. S. A.、August 11, 2017、62/544,4007. Text of the Decision: THIS APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.8. Date of Allowance: January 17, 2024

Back
Top Bottom